Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Unhandled Exception:c0000005at Address: 00652f30

De Celebrations Princesses and Other Celebrations (Back to the Friends)

Tomorrow is my birthday.

The plan consists of three things: one, to see the new film by Almodóvar
, " Back", which, they say, back to good movies after "Bad Education, "that I personally did not see because I felt like even.

Two, see the staging of "Festen "or" The Celebration ", the original production of Thomas Vinterberg is known as the movie Dogma Number 1 . It will be interesting to see performed live a story, though filmed, was already almost see her live, precisely because of the requirements of movement headed by himself Vinterberg and Lars Von Trier .

Best gift I can not have. English cinema has been with me always, Almodóvar header and a representation theater of the real "New Cinema" that exists today, which really excites me and reminds me that some things are worth, how to be a stubborn that "when everyone will come out" as someone once said of me. Let's see how it goes.

And part three of the Nov. 2 plan is being with my friends, the more possible, as long as possible. As always difficult to see, by date, this time I started from before and I finished well after their own Thursday.

The idea was to do something every day and I have done so since last week. I've looked at Briz, Marcela, Erika, Ariadne, to Mauritius, I went to the movies, walking, to a concert, for coffee, I heard music, I got wet in the rain, bought some movies, read a book, I have spoken or chatted with several people for a long time which I knew nothing. Anyway, I've been quite comfortable since last week.

Well, who is willing and able I hope this Thursday at 16:00 hours
in Cineteca and 19:30 hours at the Hellenic Cultural Centre . Who can not but still want to see me, I be at least another week having fun. Since then I have to return to the issues and concerns in recent months ... But not now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment