Thursday, April 24, 2008

When Was Women Allowed To Drive

Pepico, Pepico, Goran Bregovic in Mexico (sixth)

first six posts I intend to do on the visit by Goran Bregovic to Mexico. Almost all (those who know me, of course) know that is one of my favorite musicians and even in this blog I've mentioned many times, I wish now to dwell a bit more about it.

in principle because he's here, then I am more than happy for your visit to Mexico City and, finally, because I do not like nadita what our "cultural journalists" have said, written about it (for poor and inaccurate, although it is appreciated that today at least have taken the trouble to give space to the gypsy music in national newspapers, magazines and the occasional television news). And yes, also because I have no plans to "cover note" to any means and I can elaborate gladly return here.


These will therefore be the following items on the blog: the note of the event, notes on Goran and his music, his Wedding and Funeral and my very personal account of the concert is the second tour in Mexico.

All this, of course, with photos, videos and brief interviews that I could make it last Friday during a press conference after his presentation at the City Theatre and in September 2007, when it hit the side of Marco plaza in Monterrey. Be

that many out there do not know and others do not care, but I suppose that as I enjoy reading the reviews of his concerts in Chile, Argentina and Spain, someone will poke out here to read, watch and listen with pleasure the "Yugoslav" Brega, the sound of trumpets, tubas and drums, choirs of Hungarians, the electric guitar and screaming Serbs barely understand, but I want to sing and dance.

Thanks for the read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment