For JeanKroy .
When you walk while you talk you know you're in my mind, when you do, just have to tell you that you're inside me, when you say you're going, I'll behind you, when you stop saying that I stop you, when you say we go forward I just follow you.
Hey, you know, and I'm with you, but you you're on my mind I say, just listen, see what time your watch brand, it's time to love is practical and logical , you just I belong to you if only you .
leave you waiting on me, give to play not let yourself go back just lead once more and know where to go, do you want me to say it?, I will take you to me, I'll just listen part of you, just for you.
Hey kid want this life?, You have a sexy body , you're in control, if you look at my really, is my sexy attitude.
0 comments:
Post a Comment