Figueres
On 18/07/2010 we had a house out to see the Dali museum, we were told that was fine. After seeing it and spend all day figueres I can say that it's worth going and seeing all these great and amazing work that has left us this wonderful painter. We also take because we were there and visited the museum of toys, I like my antiques and enjoy a lot, my wife and son too, but that's another story.
On 18/07/2010 we had a house out to see the Dali museum, we were told that was fine. After seeing it and spend all day figueres I can say that it's worth going and seeing all these great and amazing work that has left us this wonderful painter. We also take because we were there and visited the museum of toys, I like my antiques and enjoy a lot, my wife and son too, but that's another story.
The only way to get my son, besides going to a site you like, and this was not all very successful, but that the toy will encourage a little, is to eat out at a restaurant or bar, so if you like, enjoy as a monkey and this is one of the sites I recommend to eat, other sites visited were neither very cheap or please everyone, but that if I do not remember the restaurant or bar, but all were more or less the same price, if I remember correctly they were on about 9 €, was in a plaza near the museum of toys, if you go to visit to find out there.
Well I art of making pictures plus some short video, here are a sample and especially if you pass you on time and you are lucky and still is, in the entrance you will meet a very peculiar doing his show, almost made you want to stay and see it happening, do not fail to see the final video.
Menudo character
In the first video is making propaganda of a bar and the second singing the song with cola-cao Smurf's house over his head, a pity not to see this in full or recorded more than what he was doing, is unique.
0 comments:
Post a Comment