What follows is my photoblog and copied it to turn another fotolog . 8 It is strange habits that you have. A few I found my 8, but what need exposing beating as well, hehe. So just 8. Say the most public. See if someone else puts theirs. -----------
My strange habits:
1 .- Wait for the coffee to cool, before taking [why I liked it so much coffee and cigarettes, there indeed understand how things]
My strange habits:
1 .- Wait for the coffee to cool, before taking [why I liked it so much coffee and cigarettes, there indeed understand how things]
2 .- Underline the books I read [I realized how strange it was because he had once read a book by Foucault in the fac. I read and underlined. What I found most important, of course. Then, someone borrowed my book and gave it. When I returned it, I did see that each page remains only 5 or 6 words emphasis ... Is that virtually each line of the book seemed fundamental ... Me and think before giving again to Foucault]
3 .- not get home after 3:00 AM [what is already the better I get to walk around town or me I go to a VIP waiting 24 hours at dawn]
4 .- Go to nowhere [Just like that, get to walk to see where it came. If the road is straight and looks nice follow him, if not, I turn on the other. And I've been around, once went for a long long, narrow street, and at 6-7 pm, still daylight, but little. In the middle of the street, lined with trees on both sides, everything was blurred and I was afraid, so I ran, hahaha. Again, I got an industrial area, with huge factories on four sides, the empty streets, at first I thought that would front along a main avenue, but not every time the streets were longer and more alone. I came to something like a river and had to return. It was daylight at least].
5 .- get wet in the rain [I remember the secular. Crossing a large square and while all are hiding in nearby buildings I'm going there as usual. Is that I like. And then the sun rises and the clothes are dry in a little bit]
6 .- Listen to music at full volume, at dawn, if I have insomnia [Well, usually insomnia I get to read, but if not, is the tune, Rancid and preferably noisy things, how good the nearest neighbors not get the sound]
7 .- Sleeping with the light on [Actually this has to do with insomnia. I start to dream too late, so while I read myself to sleep. If I can come up at the light off the risk is that upon returning to bed and sleep again and I have no need to light it up again ... to continue reading. And I happened]
8 .- Think, every day, my best friend [I left to see for many years, so things was like telling someone who is gone. I started when I was a kid and still do yet. That's what I call a habit. There were kids who believed in God or your guardian angel. It never gave me, but I say it is similar. Ah, her friend again and see , only recently]
[Ja, I had another weird thing to tell, was at number 3, but I regretted it. There then say]
[Ja, I had another weird thing to tell, was at number 3, but I regretted it. There then say]
PD: I am listening to new Jarabe de Palo : "Do not hide your heart." That I do like. Other more or less. But more and more. What makes the repetition, man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment