Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How Do I Find My Combination Number For Lock?

Paris, je t'aime ausi

I saw last week. I knew her since they were filming, but did not know that was already in Mexico.

That day the plan was to go to the movies with Alina and his "manager" Maricarmen. Fortunately my lack of availability of time could only be made after 7 pm and a movie theater in the South.
What a surprise to see that " Paris, Je T'Aime " was the choice at that time in that theater. The best is that of the two or three things I knew about the movie, which were love stories about places of Paris (a short film from, related by geography), who was in Cannes last year, participating in the project Cohen Brothers, the Coixet, Juliette Binoche, the Portman ...-, I must say that it was actually better than I expected.

is one of those movies that one imagines he sees (or films, or that someone should shoot for one) from the best that we like at a certain time. See, for example, the style that French films, to Jeunet and Caro, American performances, English and Latin.

How about in a couple of hours, get together Leonor Watling, Natalie Portman, Catalina Sandino (Maria Full of Grace), Juliette Binoche, Maggie Gyllenhaal (Secretary), Ludivine Sagnier (Swimming Pool), Fanny Ardant (8 Women, Nathalie, Ridiculous) Miranda Richardson (The Hours), Julie Bataille, Emily Mortimer (Match Point) and Geena Rowlands.

Or Gerard Depardieu, Steve Buscemi, Willem Dafoe, Javier Cámara, Elijah Wood, Rufus Sewell (Hamlet, Kenneth Branagh version), Nick Nolte, Wes Craven, Ben Gazzara and Scroeder Barbet (director of The Lady of the Assassins).
Well, guess who directed this or that episode, or resources to recognize styles seen in other movies, say what Ethan and black humor Joel Cohen, a tragedy that is coming and do not can be avoided by Isabel Coixet, the everyday and unexpected Alfonso Cuarón, the speed as possible from Tom Tykwer, the well-remembered characters of Gus Van Sant, the winks funny that Claudie Ossard give your productions.

did not want to end up and when she had wanted to see her again. And go again because I did not identify the Watling when he left, but I know what part for her. Sure, I should have known that the segment where Javier Cámara the doctor does, the only segment to guess who directed, the Catalan director Isabel Coixet.

Finally the tune, so French and so on film. And got the little songs in mp3 and I keep hearing it, but although I have them when I can I'll buy the soundtrack, if it comes to Mexico, because insurance is worth it too.

I leave the little letters of the lullaby that sings Catalina Sandino, who was eager to see in a movie and there was another surprise to find it (how much I love her voice, her little tone, its Colombian fracesicas).

What Linda Manito
What a nice little hand that I have, pretty and blanquita what God gave me, what beautiful eyes I have, how cute little black and God gave me, what a pretty little mouth that I have, how cute and very red that God gave me, what cute little ducks that I have, what cute and chubby that God gave me, what pretty little hands that I have, how nice and white boys God gave me ...


And here the trailer of the movie:




--- And remember:


1 .- The scene where a single man laments not to find love and suddenly a woman faints beside his car, goes up, expected to recover and not let more.

2 .- Teaching not look anyone straight in the eye while you are in the Paris metro: it's rude and the French could react such strange ways.

3 .- The beautiful woman immigrant forced to leave every evening at his son for work as a nanny to a baby alien.

4 .- A man determinedly willing to divorce because he no longer wants his wife. But before his confession, she steps forward and says that she has a terminal illness and will die soon. Within months of his agony serve to revive the love.

5 .- A cowboy hero at midnight on the streets of Paris for the last time brings a heartbroken woman killed her newborn, a fan of Westerns.

6 .- A pampering from head to toe and from morning to night, the first to live in simulated building, the condo-mime, which is the space between two buildings of truth.

7 .- The older man who is late for an appointment with a young woman, apologizes to her and you imagine some kind of loving relationship between the two, but in reality it is more tender than it seems.

8 .- The beautiful and famous actress, shooting happened in a Paris suburb, suddenly smitten by a petty drug supplier for whom it represents just one more customer.

9 .- The color girl, dying in a place that finally gets his love at first sight the day before you accept a coffee but can never enjoy, nor is it, and explains his tragic and sad situation. 10 .-

mature couple, who recreates his seduction games pretending to know for the first time and quite by accident in a Paris bar.

11 .- The beautiful vampire in love with his intended victim, who decides for love not to drink your blood (red ink as a comic) and love is bound to turn into a vampire to save him.

12 .- Oscar Wilde out of his grave and rebuilding a love that lack of poetic sensibility is going to lose.

13 .- The blind boy, whose life suddenly falls apart by a phone call from his girlfriend (say, as beautiful as Natalie Portman), whom he met while she was rehearsing a dialogue for a casting of a play and who now, already triumphant in the performance, communicates its decision to terminate the relationship.

14 .- The American tourist (who speaks French better than me), traveling alone in Paris, where he gets to see love, youth, beauty, happiness and contrast with the situation so far from everything. A tourist who gets to see from far away to Paris and Paris and all it represents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment