Monday, May 21, 2007

Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci Vre Infection

My Chronicle of Vive Latino 2007

To Alexandra Hamilton, which is well chida
or posh, as they say over there.
Vive Latino 2007
Photos


The Preparations
bought my tickets a month earlier, two for me (Saturday and Sunday) and two more for good measure. Never needed to go or someone who did not reach the ticket, and if not, I took my sister, who for many years is responsible for take me home if I end up very hurt hehe.

The second preparation was Flavio my shirt, I bought last year that he played through the
surprise Multiforo Alicia, how good this place still exists, as I started going when I left the high school and entered the Fac, where he played Rococo Pantheon rolitos their demo.

The lives no longer, but still
Under the program, the event started at 12:45, which meant I had to get at least an hour before, more or less so it takes a of Sports City subway exit to the Red Stage (main).

This time my old friends were not, because the lives
is already expensive for many and because the groups that are more commercial play, some still rock, but of those who have already been heard on stations pop. Before the

lives was more experimental (and more of that rock-that-is-not-so-pop), with its pros and cons: not gathered 60 000 people and the organization was terrible (bad sound, uncoordinated times for musicians, small and low quality food for sale, inadequate security), but instead you saw on larger stages to those who are here only small venues, where audiences in the tens, not thousands.

And in the first
Vives you saw groups you've only seen one or two songs, groups from Spain, Argentina, Chile. Or local, that was called the Advanced regia, for example. Then you were because you could learn more and listened to proposed new or not widely distributed, plus a few grand. Now the bulk of people go through the large (or both) and as the scenarios are not wanting kids or start times for the proposed new or different.

The rock is not to blame
In my opinion the Live is the official -domestication of the almost spontaneous and self-massive concerts that proliferated in Mexico in the 90's. It is a festival of music, rock and what strain, but to sell at least the 40-50 thousand entries.

And I think in the last two editions
there were many absences, would very nearly banned or even gender groups banned. I am not aware, but I guess. I think that for that reason no longer have been groups like Guillotine or Pantheon Rococo , among many, many others. "If there are new disk can not invite," I have come to listen, which I translate into "major label if they are not producing them, they will not (because these labels want to own and do not like those who do not are). "

But then, I think is still salvageable international arrival. Because these groups can not be seen so often, for them I think it's worth to keep going, and surprises, reunions, the palomazos, cover versions in homage to the absent.

And also for the rock, because rock is not to blame. Zoé
not to blame, nor Phobia or Cerati or El Tri. Only, I say, any week they played in the Metropolitan or the Palacio de los Deportes for the price they want. Others do not. And that was the lives. So Jumbo or Zoe played in their beginnings there. In today's conditions could not have been. I mean, that I think.

Well, that was my personal reflection I do not expect everyone to share. And then my review of the concert, the little that I had to see that bloody misery of being ubiquitous and multiply in the three scenarios at the same time.



Replica Replica
is the group that opened the Stage Blue (medium). The vocalist is Erich Martino, announcer Reactor, just went to take a picture and hear a grounder, to see if I can convince. And, yes, but not both. They remind me of Depeche, I liked it, but before and little by little. But hear more, I promise. Mr Bikini


Then I returned to the stage after Red (large), opened the
Mr Bikini . Surf busy. He got the ball good, it was hot and took off my shirt and it played "Clothes Off" and it was very cool the truth. They are the kind that are seen often in the Alicia. And I like because I like surfing. When I have insomnia I spend listening to surf, punk and ska all night. And of course I put the rolitos Mr Bikini . I see Dead

In Scenario
Green (boy), the second group was
I see Dead . They did want to see, I like enough. It turns out that the radio had heard several of them rolitos. One day I care to know who sang "My sister beats my mother" and they were. I searched on the internet and knew that was the same as "quietly", "I like men" and "Girl Hair" I also liked. Obviously all those singing. And the best part was when they went to two girls who got up the beach [and even more better is that I have photos, haha]. Tanke


After I see Dead
, followed Tanke. The presented Gulf also announcer Reactor [very highly educated in music that touches at least], who did not look at eating salads in Coyoacán (well, I I've seen). In Tanke just liked me a Rolito, "Symbiosis." And I think I still do just that Rolito, haha, but also continue to hear more of them.

Cuarteto de Nos
I went to the Blue Stage again. The Quartet played We
. What a super surprise, the truth! I had heard her called "Going to the home of Damien", phrases and very obvious. Many do not like. My other, more for the acentito "uruguasho." But seeing them live and hear their other songs was excellent. Now I also like his other rolitos: "I do not know what to do with me" and "Poor Dad." And in the evening I found them walking around and took picture with them. What cool.

The Concorde
A
The Concorde not thought to see, because I did not know who they were. In fact I saw them by accident, after giving me a quick tour of the three scenarios. What struck me is to see Jonah of Plastilina Mosh , who was walking the night before by the Roma and that's why I recognized him from afar in Live . I thought I was in jam session with someone, but in fact I heard just last Rolita and I also saw Leonardo of Phobia up there. And then (just do few days) I learned that they are The Concorde [ Mauricio Claveria ( Act), Leonardo Lozanne (Fobia ), Poncho Toledo ( La Lupita ) and Jonah ( Plastilina Mosh), accompanied by Atto (Atto & The Majestics )] And that was his first official presentation. I can not say whether I liked or not. Let's see then. [Listen to your Rolita "puzzle", it sounds well.]

La Tremenda Korte
A
La Tremenda Korte wanted to see for three reasons. The first is that I like, also know of the massive concert at CU at the time and was more shoes when they presented their first album in the Hall Los Angeles, back in Tlatelolco and Guerrero. The second reason is because it was what little there was in the ska lives. And third, because they played with Marina de Ita, of Polka Madre , gypsy group comodeeuropadeleste-and-casipunk-odigamoscomoiggypop [Goran Bregovic imagine or the No Smoking Orchestra but as an "pa 'hang out because they never come,"] that hopefully one day play in a Vive Latino because they are the net. And then two more surprises: first came the Capi , formerly of The bizarre and sang "Beer and pain" and then Flavio Cianciarulo, former Fabulosos Cadillacs , I do not remember what he played for in his many appearances at least eight sang songs from his exbanda that so many want to see again.

Flavio Mandinga Project
The same scenario played
Blue Flavio. Many expected him to leave suddenly Vicentico, but no. The most that happened was that she remembered him and gave him a song Cadillacs, I think Matador. Flavio was also the best live [in fact is the best thing is that generation of 80-90]. From him I can only say two things, I think many may support better than me: it is a "crazy" generous and honest musician. If Fabulous is so great I think it's for him, rather than Vicentico. And Flavio always speaks well of her ex-partner, even in their new songs, like "1985." Of its kind that is more evidence that the support given to new bands, not only Argentina but also Mexican. And it wants both our country, until his wife is Mexican. It's a great guy the Mr Flavio , what a shame that more do not know him, would be an honor. Besides the songs "fabulous" they all knew, but the version played bogey, he sang his own "The Penita", "Holes" and "I'm on fire" and was with him, as on his last visit, Matías Brunel in Papas Ni Pray, who will also hopefully one day see a Vive Latino, or the Alicia , less.

The Tri
Ending
Flavio I was walking in the area of \u200b\u200bPoplar labels and positions and then returned to the Red Stage. Was The Tri . Just saw them from afar, and were finishing done, but I could hear "Rolling Stones", I took a picture and went back to the other scenarios to see what was. Gustavo Cerati


An hour later, again on the main stage, caught sight of
Gustavo Cerati. Foro Sol really full at this hour, and dark, after 8 pm. I wanted to go all out to take pictures, but could not, so maybe I left. Walking around at that time the Mr Gonzalez, who played with Monocordio a couple of hours earlier, who unfortunately could not see. The Mr González [ex bottle of sherry , but more than that, like many musicians know], also rock as the most honest and very, very generous, he opened his backpack and gave the album of his latest project, " The Grao . " Already had its Rolito, because the Internet also gives, but how cool to have the record of his own hands. Transmetal


already in the last hours of Saturday, I went to the Green Stage. I could see for a few minutes
Transmetal Mexican band that plays metal and it's obvious that what was good in the lives , but do not hear much and never see them live. Rata Blanca


And I went to that stage because he wanted to see
Rata Blanca, double survivors as a group of many years of experience and being metal in an age where the gender is not so widely. Good for the Argentine headbangers and well also for the public who came to see that metalheads are: not many, but they are always present with their bands, if that day had played across the city have gone to see up there, instead of going to live . In other words, those who were there were no lives to , went to see Rata Blanca.

Public Disorder
I could not stay the end of
Rata Blanca on the Green Stage, it would soon begin on the Red the Public Disorder. It is always a great show that Venezuelans are these was no exception this time. Although many people were leaving the Foro Sol at that time [almost 10 pm], likewise stayed to hear the "There fell, fell beyond fell beyond fell beyond", "popular song of life and death" "Latex, despite the latex" or "Cyber \u200b\u200brevolutionary" and see your message of "Peace" and "No more war" projected upstage. They also invited Flavio to sing and the few-but-still-many of us left we again turn to "bad bug". Good end of the first day of Vive Latino Mexico, eighth edition.

Output
On Sunday, well past one o'clock, I got home, walking. I was not alone, of course, in fact, very close to my house, I saw three or four guys looking for a hotel where to spend the night, guess who came from afar, or perhaps were in Mexico City. So it is always in the Live, no way to find transportation public and less expensive. Del Foro Sol my house is like 5 minutes by car, about 6-7 miles. By taxi, a normal day, I paid 30 pesos (3 dollars), but that day I found the only free wanted 300 pesos (30 dollars). And I will not. Jessy Bulbo


the second day of
Vive Latino opened it Jessy Bulbo in the Blue Stage. I came near the end, but managed to take some photos and sing "Cursed", "Bad response" and "Sex without love." I can hardly see without ultrasonic , but less. I also like what he plays now, just very garage. In the afternoon I could also take one picture with her. How well do well, more and more, just because it has been raffled off over the years. Fuzz Phenomenon


The Fuzz Phenomenon opened for its part, Red Stage at 1 pm. Mascaritas surfing, dancing legs, arms and hands fluttering. Very tribal environment: you dance, you push, you jump over to the front, you help to stop falling, they help you, but just hit you and fall on you, you bear all forward together, back, in blender. And they sing: "I want to be a beach boy."

Reel Big
A third I saw Sunday was a
Reel Big in the Blue Stage. It happens to them that their music I like, but if I hear much depressed. So I have not bought their music, but really did very good. And as usual, jam session also asked Flavio Cianciarulo and played with him "empty vessels" version-very-suffered-sanpascualita. And well, live well, not so sad the matter, I liked it so much that now I was encouraged add them to my myspace . "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, today is my day" "This is dying, just a little, close your eyes and aventarte away, this is death." Oh, how I suffer, I cursed, really! Jumbo


long Jumbo was one of my favorite groups from the "Restaurant." Great songs combined rockers such as "Monotransistor" or later "Motorcycle" with the almost nostalgic but also very good rockers and letter "Photograph," "Here" or "I do." And their live performances were always memorable, with flights to the public and Eddy Castillo minianécdotas telling between songs. But the group disbanded. Jumbo continues, but personally I do believe that is not equal. Anyway I went to the Red Stage, you remember those first few gigs where we were singing "Bang" or "Automatic", like "Today" or "Every time I leave."

Chetes
After Jumbo continued Chetes on the same stage. Yeah I beat her rolas, but still much preferred Zurdok , and further to initial Zurdok Movimento. The "English Cock" or "Talk to my gun" were what I liked at the time where almost all the groups that were being heard in Monterrey. And new Chetes like nothing to do. Good songs, yes, but like another person and not who scream their lungs "we will talk, if you have any problems, talk to me gun. " Bengal


After walking a while in the stands, I returned to the Blue Stage. Wanted to see the
Sergeant Garcia, but not caught. Bengal remained and then Liquits . Of Bengal had not heard more than one or two songs and I was to see what such, but also to reach place until later, with Liquits . The standout here was out there in the tent of musicians could be seen to Meme of Café Tacvba , watching them. And now.

Liquits
the time began
Liquits was installed up front. I had not seen them live, though I liked her songs since I heard them with Kurasaibo in the movie "All the power." I also like a lot and wanted to see in this lives, more for his latest single, "You eat what you say" which is the type of music I like: strong, rocker, half aggressive as brash and rare. I've always liked weird music, distinct from the others. "My rubber ducky" or "Magic Peas" are what they are but they are like any other song you hear on the radio. The truth. Ely Guerra


Meanwhile, at the Red Stage, starting the beloved always
Ely Guerra. I touched him, but I later learned that at one point all the musicians broke clothing, breast height, and in solidarity with the other Vive Latino where inadvertently laid bare one of her breasts for many-many-but-so-few seconds and continued playing. A Ely once saw in theaters, on the last show with almost no people, back in Big Sur and it is very pretty, indeed. This time the story was breaking the guitar as close to their participation. And everyone clapped and shouted. And we all applauded and shouted. No accidents sensual needs to get attention and fill the main stage Vive Latino. We went to see because he knows to live up to that event. And that's why he is respected. And he wants that.

After Volován
Ely
was Kinky but still had about 20 minutes to go see Lucybell on Stage Blue or Volován on the Green. I like Lucybell , but it sure was packed and it had taken longer to return to Red, so I went with Volován . I heard three or four songs that I knew, I took some pictures as with every group I saw and went back to the main stage, where and I did not move.


Kinky Kinky
not that I like much, but I wanted to achieve good place until later, to see Zoé, Café Tacuba and Los Amigos Invisibles , would close the festival. I wanted to also see the bands of the other scenarios, but it was impossible. Up ahead, with thousands of people pushing and a metal fence in front as containment, it was impossible to move. Leaving only the faint, some children, women and flying almost suffocated passing overhead. Also, I took so get to that place that I moved better. Overall, it could take good pictures from there. In a live previous saw Kinky , only in the smaller stage. From what I remember is that the public had so many girls I pretty well and two or three of them, in different places, got up off her blouse and bra to winnow them, but this time not see anything like that. To see that the lives is increasingly strawberry, of what use to be more guerita, if you want the Auditorio Nacional type gig, either espaciaditos and tidy. Zoé


And so many people out there pushing, so many girls I wanted to be up front strawberries in fact they wanted to see Zoe
. What, in truth, these same songs a few years before I think I heard that the Flying Circus, with either few people, now they Foro Sol medium concentrated on chanting "In your world I was ... but my ship was damaged ... love, love, love "and turn the lights of cell phones, white and blue lights, as seen in the last night of Vive Latino Mexican . Café Tacvba


Zoe finished and these girls were those strawberries. Then came Café Tacvba, the same as in other Vive Latino returned after some musical break, the same as that covered many absences last issue devoted several minutes to a collage of covers. Café Tacvba owes as much to Vive Latino as the Vive Latino owes Café Tacvba . Not that they need each other, but together are memorable. And it happened again in the eighth festival of English rock. What show, what color lights, which songs from that side of the stage, what choirs, dance, synchronized collective memory that this side of the audience: "You, what I love most in this world, that you are." And to continue with the apparitions, out of New Leon, Zoe , and play with them. Because that is the Vive Latino : musicians in addition to the musicians. "It is up to us, but it would be cool if you touch a Rolita with us "or" it's up to you, but let me accompany them in this Rolita. " And so it is worth going to live by the coexistence of the two sides, of the many sides. A subgenre of rock followed by another sub-genre of rock, a South American group next to another Mexican, a song that everyone will know soon followed by another that occurs in public and do not even have a name yet, a group of musicians forties, of those who started in the LUCC ["The Last Laugh of the Cumbancha"], or even before [Avándaro, for example], followed by the new group that just goes to record his first songs. So it is with Café Tacvba , which perfectly captures the essence of Vive Latino : play as a way to share.

Los Amigos Invisibles
In some ways the lives closed with Café Tacvba. Ended and most people left. And went from 10 at night and the day had been intense but to those it was his second day of rock, as in my case, accumulating over two days more than 24 hours of music and dance but there was still officially closed. Now yes the last band of the night, the annual festival. Los Amigos Invisibles then we went out and then began to move again. And when it comes Rubénalbarrán-G3-Gallogaz-NRU-Anonymous- Sizu and sings with them. And almost immediately the little girl Natalia Lafourcade , who knows how hard it is to face that audience that as he dances and sings your songs, you can throw bottles or cartons, chiflarte, and the final insult download song unfinished. But this time it did not happen. We saw very careful dance of Cuchi Cuchi small train, with those friends visible, that at the end of singing also ended this year's annual celebration of rock in Mexico. And could go to rest. The noisy Mass had ended.

Those who did not see
And I felt like going to see many more. On Saturday I could not see or
Division Minuscula, or Fobia, or Six Million Dollar Weirdo . Neither Gondwana, Pastilla [to them if they could hear from afar, but did not see it] The Hate , Devendra Banhart , Monocordio or Swing Murderer. And on Sunday I saw the Magic Numbers , who say they play cool, but was unfortunate not to see The Worm Is Green , Cuca, The Locos or Lice. Too bad.

That was all, for those who did not give you an idea of what was and for those who did were recreated it again. I searched the internet what is said of
lives and I found a good review, so it is mine and what I know in every detail. If someone read it completely, thanks. And if someone leaves me comments, thank you. Also if you want see the photos . I took many, more than 500, but I uploaded the most representative, that are little more than 100. Let's see what you think.

Vale.





-----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment