Sunday, November 11, 2007

Homemade Trailer License Ontario

This Is My Boat is So I will have my time

my birthday celebrations are relatively recent. Be that it did not have sufficient grounds to do so, nor with whom to share. But the past five or six years there have been celebrations for me are more than significant.

This time was no exception and may even think that the previous birthdays were, without planning, a prelude to this.

Last Friday was the meeting principal, although I actually started to be celebrated several weeks earlier. So I can say that part of my birthday this year was [if not deliberately, at least consciously]:

-Meet in person
Goran Bregovic-See "The Changing Page", "Silent Light" and "After Wedding "
-See Fratta and Fernando Rivera Calderón in vice and Edel Juarez Weaver's Forum
-Briz Travel to Monterrey, visit John, go to Antrópolis
-Visit Elenita S., on the pretext of garage sale
-Read the stories of John Villoro
wrongful-Go to the party of "the list"
-lap Change
-Eat
much chocolate cake-walk by night Rome

This was enough to be a birthday abundant, but the best without doubt was Friday already mentioned. Despite the rush to alert a day earlier, so many friends and so far attended the Countess Agapi Mu.

always wanted to do a meeting there and had always expected to share a birthday with several circles at once. And that is always fragmented meetings: those who go to Alicia surfing are not the same as listening to trova or hear Kusturica, who I am in the Cinematheque theater or not speak in technical language or policy and speaking of politics, economy philosophy or they say little dance, music or movies. But they are all my friends and enrich their own way.

What was pleasing to see them all. It may be difficult, but hopefully they will happen again some other day. And hopefully, those who could not get another chance to be present, which gives a lot of good vibes and a birthday.




Sales, as I leave here who take a fraternal Rolita of Frattita, the title of this post.


This Is My Ship
This is my boat and so,
no sail or rudder,
not touch port and you're not,
where are you going, where am I going?
Stay close.

This is my house and so,
no timbre or color,
not call anybody and you're not,
where are you going, where am I going?
Stay close.

This is my theater, so, no piano or
curtain
not applaud anyone and you're not,
where are you going, where am I going?
Stay close, stay close to me.

This is my temple and so, not Christs
or apology, not pray
anyone nor are you,
Where are you going, where I go?
Stay close, stay close to me. Fratta

0 comments:

Post a Comment