This year, like others before it came the most awaited day for all of Palomar, the beginning of the holidays.
But this would be a different year for my wife and myself, also my cousin and her husband even though they repeated. Why? The truth is that after so many years going to the people this was the first time we were going to be the commission. Well there was a slight misunderstanding on the part of managers of the committee and us, so it does not appear in the book party, but better leave that subject, it is important that the end participásemos.
Thanks from here to all of the commission, the way they are, we had no bad "Royos" (I hope it toméis as an example) and we had a great, yes, sleep and toil we had to give and sell, but the desire to be and live that moment made us forget how tired they were.
In my opinion the directors would give them a little more than good atmosphere for young people to try to adapt a party to the times in which we (karaoke, different games for children, prizes for the tastiest people to participate more, etc..), all without touching the typical things to be maintained. In addition to contact and provide choice those who are out to participate and thanks to Internet we can communicate, ask and do many things at home sitting in the chair (posters, book parties, training programs, etc.) I think you can get to work all though distance separates us and without charge.
not be again when the committee but I hope that all hitherto ye intentéis be friends and the better you are, the better you will pass.
Here you have some pictures of these parties, if one is not liked by someone and can be embarrassing because at some point encourage the thing and was no attempt to striptease, tell me as soon as possible to eliminate it.
Hope you like
Tuesday August 3.
theory The first day we were not on the committee but as you know the first day was the beginning of the group Interpeñas Utrillas The Warrones.
Wednesday day August 4
After the bell ringing loud bang and with the opening of the Chapel of the Saviour, collection Majas and with the charanga charanga Music Show, certainly very good.
I regret not having photos of all times and we had to be doing other things. But at night was not spared anyone, friendship dinner at Travolta, broke attendance records, not whether it would be for the costume.
A cachuuu, in molti player ...
After dinner Discomovil
Thursday August 5
In the lagoon, games the kids and not so kids playground, and charanga paella for everyone, I mean you to play eat and bailarrrrrr.
Video
Videos
the evening with the orchestra Curran had to close the bar. The rock was hungry and about 4 am there were many sandwiches as well that we came to anchor, go two, I think he wanted to eat, because I'm sure that they carried within the mixed drinks were thirst.
Friday August 6
Baturra began with Mass in honor of our patron El Salvador, English wine, soft drinks and beer with pica pica, ham Teruel good evening Festival of jacks with the group singing the Mass baturra gale of Aragon that it must be said, is the eldest of the family, a kiss from here. And in the evening Orchestra, Charanga at the end and Mobile Disco, a night completita.
English Wine, Ham, so good.
Behind the fanfare at 5 am there was no lack of young, go are up, go to their knees.
Video
Saturday August 7
This is one of the days you do not know why I like it, will be for the chubby rolls and wine hit me, or we fight. Thanks to the Espinosa family Azuara this year we are back to celebrate Mass and bless Scrolls in honor of Saint Abdon and Saint Sennen, I do not think anyone was left without repeating, the images speak for themselves.
the afternoon contest guiñote and Parcheesi, and the Orchestra and mobile disco night until you drop.
San Abdon and Saint Sennen - San Salvador
Many people, many rolls
Many people, many rolls
remojarr And you had to roll with some liquid .. .
who play the bells - The monster of Lake St.
Well, see I do not want to comment on the intruder and all who have drunk the holy water, because you good , no ...
Videos
the afternoon about playing and working committee .
Domi ngo August 8
With sadness for all, but eager to enjoy this last day, we started the morning with a Mass in honor of our dead and evening entertainment with the group Callejeteatro, cucañas games and competitions, to replenish the exhausted forces of the commission prepare and spread over a large chocolate for everyone. At night orchestra and fireworks finale.
before I tell you to go forward, it is from here where you can view images that can damage or compromise sensitivity-as some people, like I said and I repeat if there is any have to be withdrawn communicated to me by a comment or email (see profile), to remove as soon as possible.
More than one-on was met with surprise, there was no single gift flour or chocolate milk, do not see as finished, nearly had one that was drowning ..
Ahggg, that Asquith, no comment ...
Ayyyy, with emotion in me or rather, forget about getting on his pants.
Video
At night ...
After opening dance of the commission, more people started coming and things started to animate.
After opening dance of the commission, more people started coming and things started to animate.
A little later, with the roll of the Ghost, pilláis.
And toil to serve and take a few drinks ...
The thing started to freak out.
Uauuuu, which removed the middle that sobraaa, here we are ...
Well, I know for you do not, take a close, so then do not say.
But it does not end here.
was still the party.
And there was one that was hot ... (See video)
more good cheer and joy, the party can be terminated at any time of day.
Finally, as you know, every effort has its reward.
By this I mean everything that I have lived in these parties, hanging out with people who thought they were different than are actually a few nights with heavy and full of life feeling like the holidays from a different point of view. With so many hours on foot, I found I spent more time on vacation. Apart from all these and many other things, could not miss, the commission's final dinner. It was decided to end the day after the holidays to make us all, unfortunately Amparo and her husband could not attend due to family health problems, from here I hope that everything went well. Well to tell you, dinner and all this was good, ate, drank, sang and laughed, what more could you ask for. I leave you some pictures of that time to remember those who were and give a little envious healthy and this helps to give strength to those who enter or are so afraid to be on the committee, encouragement and ataquerrrr.
Everything must be said, some had apparently not eaten prawns in his life and had little problems to peel, but in the end sure is scrumptious.
the end seems to be heatedly over dinner one, of course with so little wine. Go
style kid who ozu art.
This photo was decided to make at the last moment, some were gone, a shame. It shows in the face that we have eaten well, no ...
Videos
flan Go peazo
And to say goodbye, a little song.
End
Below you have the link to all the pictures I've done and not on this page to not take up much space, plus Teresa and Fernando I have to pass they did, when you have them I will place them on the link below with all the others, do not miss the blog.
Greetings to all and thanks for sharing your time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment