Already I have the concept and duties fact, long ago when you only had 18 springs began to be clear about little things that have suddenly come true, who would to imagine that over the years all finally see the light, everything would change, to better his position, and that today the reality of my imagination would be tangible.
survived years of nostalgia and spells at midnight to eat my dreams, lived years of loneliness, which only led me giggle in the dark, even more survived.
My life changed, leave behind the bad streets, I positioned to the side of freedom, I am not perfect, plus this is so, or at least pass by the imperfection. And here I find myself turning pages of those days, so that my own solutions and aspirations are mere facts. If you ever felt the sense of your senses, we find here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment