There are moments that life gives you twists. Yesterday I gave it to me. This blog was dead until he turned a nice cookie and said, with the desire that I have to speak and desire that you have to revive the blog, we can make a great team. I felt bad idea. He seemed nice, and if we consider that it was also edible, nothing could go wrong.
But today, few months later, nothing is as it was. A cookie has been uploaded to fame in the head after the last six weeks were the most read your crap. Last night we discussed. I do not know if I lost or won a sofa bed. This morning, I woke up wanting to lower myself into the ground and apologize, which would cede the blog. But it was gone. On the bed, a note.
I have few words to say, you never knew spice this relationship. You were one in a month and doubled the number of visits that had your blog in 4 years. Did not know to thank me, I just asked you to start that damn oven and you made me a cookie which I could fall in love. You'll hear from me in presidentegalleta.blogspot.com.
People who have seen the street, told me that he has clear intentions to dominate the world. It is dangerous and loose. Be careful. Now I'm going to buy a packet of biscuits Prince Beckel. Pity I do not know if because you are afraid to make me a cookie or a monarchy.
As I said to myself, who want to follow suit, presidentegalleta.blogspot.com visit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment