Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mexican-american Hair

Rebollo face

'm a writer, but I never thought so sharp a turn in a response ... Now I know why I'm so bad!

------------------------------------------- -------------------

David Muñoz:

Good evening, my question is addressed to Councilwoman Carmen Rebollo. Etas was made public last week to hire a young coach gaining ap EXT $ 3,000 and is not passed at any time for this Ayuntamient or, if no one saw it happened. You were responsible for the area youth for 7 years and everyone knows that the will has never been to promote this area, provided the basis of lack of budget, commitment, political will, but a technician hired by the City Council never step charging $ 3,000 a month. The public deserves an explanation, I hope I can explain it and if not, the silence and is a response.

Curiosa Rebollo face

I think has been the subject turns to youth advisor, I think the two years we have been the work of youth been done. There has been a report from City Hall and is a decision without asking me and without asking the consultant, and I think that if any irregularity is so illegal to be reported, I think the council is a mechanism to make the complaint and we denounce the court.

David

But it had a contract and is passed by the City?

Curiosa Rebollo face

I think that in these two years in youth has done all the work that has been done.

David

But whether or not?

face Rebollo Curiosa

Let's see, the consultant is not a matter of seeing or not seeing, but it worked because the work has been.

------------------------------------------ --------------------

short, a simple question like, "ever came to his job?" has failed (or did not want to) answer.

Meanwhile, the newspaper "The Case", has become a base for meet a mysterious case of such magnitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment