A time, like 6-7 years ago, was coming to an internet cafe and bumped me in the doorway, almost collided on the door, but no. Just saw her leave and I said "yes, it is the Bauche.
I went to the scene and asked one computer. I sat down and opened the hotmail page, but did not ask me password. Inadvertently entered her mail. Just copy your email and very decently closed session. Then I opened my messenger and added to my contacts, but never saw attached.
This time I said, and not wanting to, "Hey, Once you gave me your messenger, but I've never seen up "and return it to me:" What do you think, I do not use messenger, "" ah! (Seconds of silence because I did not know what to say) ... but your mail is still xxxxxx @ hotmail "," yes, it is the same, "" good, thank you. "
Pray to see how long the back a bump.
[Or, if anyone knows preséntenmela, since I saw the pandrosita in "To Die " I said "ah, I really paid attention to that morrita"]
By the way, my collection of matches:
1 .- When he was in this group of White Roof I began to get emails inviting me to plays (or ask why I came, I never knew)
3 .- Then I find the website "A lot of old, and I enter there I see pus nosy and Laura de Ita is equal
4 .- I go to a concert Polka Madre last year and it turns out the girl in the accordion is Ita Navy
5 .- I three weeks ago at the premiere of "Monologues Miss Vagina "with Laura and Polka Madre and release it there goes the
Bauche
Bauche
mean, does all make sense?
How is it possible for me to bump a day in a X internet cafe, get your mail, receive newsletters on its waves farmers, take a picture with her and [damn!] the truth the truth is that neither know seriously enough to tell my buddies, "Oh, do you think, Saturday I will not always be able to go to the party, I'll have coffee with Vanessa, sorry, another time ".
In order
[this message is also in my fotolog, also pass around to say hello, and fas: http://www.fotolog.com/carlosoramirez/ ]
0 comments:
Post a Comment