turns out that I am a Peperepo. Or something worse. I knew instinctively that the type of bug to which I belong was called somewhat similar, as beetle or cuasihumana human version. Or fly came, because flies are associated with genius, as Tito Monterroso, every good writer mentions a fly at least once in his writing. He even drew them on napkins.
I'm not fly, but I have to be beetle, or a type of insect but not as Kafkaesque as the "Naked Lunch" by Burroughs [what they want, I have always been pretentious].
Anyway, yesterday, talking to C on the messenger [not put its name because it could be misunderstood that she is also a bug and although sometimes I do believe their photoshopped images, I know I have not], I diagnosed as a typical case of peperepeo [or something worse, say peperepeo acute or mutated, which is saying a lot]. But my fault, and inquisitive.
talked to C about three hours, a little bit. When I returned puter, at 7 pm, he was gone. Messenger left the window open and I continued my activities around 9 pm just put into hibernation the lap and went with some friends.
Already in the morning, some time ago in my house, I turned on the compu again to finish off a pair of earrings and my session correctly. It is then I see the chat window with C and reread this discussion. Now I'm dying of laughter and shame for all that I said there. Look
be a peperepo has no pride, it would rather be fly monterrosiana!, But at such evidence can not do much, it's like when you're a child [or adult, which is worse] and everybody will discovered by testing the icing on the cake with a finger, how did you say no? Now how refuse to peperepo I am.
C was written with his nickname messenger who had just saved from peperepear thanks to a friend. And that, the big mouth of Carlos arrives and asks innocently, "So what is peperepear?"
As here I have opened the entire conversation with C, I'll play the fateful discovery, disclosure of the thing I am. The story and turn off the computer, because now and I have to go to sleep [are going to give 4 in the morning]. ----------
I : C, what is peperepear?
C: Put your chin up a bit ... look ahead ... start looking from left to right ...
I : ja, ay idol, the things that make me do
C : make it a little faster ... like you're lost ... that ... that is peperepear ... Add it you have limited time ... and instead of doing what you have to do ... peperepées
I : ah, do not remember doing that before
C: is that you are very clever ... do things that only limited ... net ... when you do more than one once a week of worry
I : I suspect not quite understand ... Is something like Yogi Bear?
C: peperepear ... is drool ... asshole ... look back and forth and not knowing what to do ... and one peperepea always precisely the wrong moment ... the case of which we have people who do physically noticeable ... I say, we all make mistakes ... but habemos those leagues we shout when we in lela
I: yap, and who was the famous Peperepo who gave his name?
C: that's a good question ... long ago my cousin and I talked about peperepear ... but I remember the Greco-Roman basis of our term
I : happens to me then I'll go somewhere and forgotten halfway to where, and then I return and the returned and I remember back ... Is that?
C : yes !!!!!... only you do not do with eyes ... but with legs
I : look !!!... oops ... sparks, and me if it happens to me more than once a week
C:
<---- peperepeo clásico
I'm not fly, but I have to be beetle, or a type of insect but not as Kafkaesque as the "Naked Lunch" by Burroughs [what they want, I have always been pretentious].
Anyway, yesterday, talking to C on the messenger [not put its name because it could be misunderstood that she is also a bug and although sometimes I do believe their photoshopped images, I know I have not], I diagnosed as a typical case of peperepeo [or something worse, say peperepeo acute or mutated, which is saying a lot]. But my fault, and inquisitive.
talked to C about three hours, a little bit. When I returned puter, at 7 pm, he was gone. Messenger left the window open and I continued my activities around 9 pm just put into hibernation the lap and went with some friends.
Already in the morning, some time ago in my house, I turned on the compu again to finish off a pair of earrings and my session correctly. It is then I see the chat window with C and reread this discussion. Now I'm dying of laughter and shame for all that I said there. Look
be a peperepo has no pride, it would rather be fly monterrosiana!, But at such evidence can not do much, it's like when you're a child [or adult, which is worse] and everybody will discovered by testing the icing on the cake with a finger, how did you say no? Now how refuse to peperepo I am.
C was written with his nickname messenger who had just saved from peperepear thanks to a friend. And that, the big mouth of Carlos arrives and asks innocently, "So what is peperepear?"
As here I have opened the entire conversation with C, I'll play the fateful discovery, disclosure of the thing I am. The story and turn off the computer, because now and I have to go to sleep [are going to give 4 in the morning]. ----------
I : C, what is peperepear?
C: Put your chin up a bit ... look ahead ... start looking from left to right ...
I : ja, ay idol, the things that make me do
C : make it a little faster ... like you're lost ... that ... that is peperepear ... Add it you have limited time ... and instead of doing what you have to do ... peperepées
I : ah, do not remember doing that before
C: is that you are very clever ... do things that only limited ... net ... when you do more than one once a week of worry
I : I suspect not quite understand ... Is something like Yogi Bear?
C: peperepear ... is drool ... asshole ... look back and forth and not knowing what to do ... and one peperepea always precisely the wrong moment ... the case of which we have people who do physically noticeable ... I say, we all make mistakes ... but habemos those leagues we shout when we in lela
I: yap, and who was the famous Peperepo who gave his name?
C: that's a good question ... long ago my cousin and I talked about peperepear ... but I remember the Greco-Roman basis of our term
I : happens to me then I'll go somewhere and forgotten halfway to where, and then I return and the returned and I remember back ... Is that?
C : yes !!!!!... only you do not do with eyes ... but with legs
I : look !!!... oops ... sparks, and me if it happens to me more than once a week
C:
<---- peperepeo clásico I : Ahhhh ... I should call Peperepo ... but do not tell anyone ... I really like the moniker
C : we all have bad months ... in which accumulated over 4 ... only that some people have a lifetime poor and help those who have only months let's be more ready
I : What do you call when there is always uneven and always end up on the floor falling into one, even though you know it's there, but I always forget?
C: losing ground
C: I always stumble ... My brother says that I made the trip by walking style
I : there should also be a celebrity, as Peperepo, for that bad ... I'm clueless, clumsy and forgetful ... [But good person] ... I once went to school with different shoes ...
I : and another time I worried about put everything in the backpack, to control the TV ... and yes I forgot a book that I should take
C : the best I have is this ... I was looking where to social service ... I went to the Banco de Mexico ... I did and I passed all tests ... called me and said they were interested in my work for a position and not in the service ... if he was interested, I would do an interview ... Day 9 to 12 hrs ... I got on 12 at 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... BM forget work
I : haha, that's not happened to me ... but look at this, it is best when get someone to watch a movie at the cinema, and like 3 minutes before the end I remember that I had already seen, and the worst is that I have the misfortune to speak out loud and everyone learns ... or this one, when I have to go somewhere in town, my mind is blocked and do not know what the best route, and since I am a block or two, I remember once I went out there and that there was more than two ways to get better instead of how I got ... shawls, I'm pathetic
C: I have another ... Have you ever had 3 books of the same? ... I do
I : ah, yes ... or when I'm reading a book and after 10 minutes I realize I do not know what the fucking hell said above ... or page
C: ah, that of not knowing ... always happens to me !!!... I get distracted with anything
I : sip, but your view still collecting letters and words and phrases ... already seriously who knows what they mean
C: haha \u200b\u200b... well ... If you do know is that peperepear
I : how to think, all that happened to the brother of a friend
C: I think
--------------
0 comments:
Post a Comment