Monday, March 12, 2007

How To Make A Wrestling Name

Eva and Alba, and Lantana AVOID Bauche

Eva Pallares is an actress English. Recently participated in " Dark Blue Almost Black " a film that has not yet arrived in Mexico [I hope will].

few months ago, looking for people to film on Myspace, left his name and added it to my
. And I saw a short film (written and performed by her) that really touched me: " When Dad Say .





Then I saw another, "who is extremely friendly " in it what I liked most was music, a little ditty entitled "Jo, how cold," starring Lantana. Also she added to myspace.





After a few days, Lantana accepted me, but Eve. "AVOID
"Called his myspace and actually saved me. You may have said" and this guy does, I have nothing to do with the Mexicans, or is a stranger is a stranger clueless or crazy, but in any case to fly, I do not lose much ".

The thing is that Eva and Lantana are friends, very friendly apparently. And very interesting the two. Lantana real name is Alba Garate and actress and singer. Once accepted into the myspace for it, I wrote to ask how to get "Jo, how cold in Mexico and listen to their music. He never answered. Now I have a little song in mp3 and two others, also highly recommended:" Love "and" Always. "tends not to like the music pop, but her own, do not ask why.



few weeks later I added to Eva and I subscribed to your blog, for news. This time I agreed. Perhaps it came into my myspace and saw that Lantana was from my contacts and that probably gave him more confidence [or maybe he thought that would re-emphasize crazy if I kept rejecting]. Now both sites I visit regularly. One more reason to go to Spain one day.



"AVOID", besides sounding a warning, should also mean a relationship between "Eve" and "Art." And is that Eve, in addition to acting, producing and directing, he writes. And he writes well.

Some of my friends have confessed that although I have no artist, I would like someday to have something to do with the movies, participate in some shooting, so the contribution is negligible. In fact, I am of those awaiting the end of a movie and read the credits. And absolutely all that are listed in large letters and tiny envy.

One of my desires is to be part of a group of friends, artists, actors and actresses, preferably. Go to a party with them, going for a coffee, go to the movies. When you recognize any in the street, out with friends, just feel envious of those friends. Not that I would change mine, but among so much variety that I have no full scenarios or theaters.

few weeks ago I opened my fotolog and Eva opened a few days too. Thus, in recent days, I could hear about the progress of their projects. One short of his called "Tutorial" for example. Obviously not out or in Madrid, but the pictures I've seen and I have wanted to know. And knowing him [and write it, as I now do] before the official release, of course that makes me feel part of [small and distant, but part] thereof.


I write this post because he had to say how grateful I am that my fotolog Eva signed last week. And today I went back to yours that I've been added to your favorites [just hope it does not disappear soon].

After all I've counted up lines you can imagine how excited I am: it is the feeling I had always wanted to feel, as complicity, to tell someone "you have to see this movie" or "You gotta hear this song "" is a friend, a good friend, and you'll like it. "

So today I tell you, friends, you have to know, I do not know if you speak a lot of them soon, but do not lose track. Are Eva and Lantana, watch them. They are my close friends, but today I feel as if they were. ----------------------




Some phrases from "Say Father When", a monologue by Eva Pallares:

-black Jersey , black pants, gray, black, black with gray, what should I wear?
"I was sleeping the body and it hurts my eyes.
"When dad will say to talk in the past. Never again will anyone tell dad, so I die a word. What silence, no.
"But I always put it to leave me, I feel great with black, that is not mourning, if I really had value was naked.
"It made me very late, and I fail I will go tomorrow or after tomorrow. -----------






Send "Love", song by Lantana:

My love is not love but pain
in my heart, without measurement.
A beautiful flower that invites me to dance,
without rhyme or reason, from here over there.
I tied and untied me,
hurts me and hugs me, I removed
I retaliates.

My soul is not my being, but your being,
me away from me, your girl.
A unreason
encourages us to dance without waking, from here over there.
I tied and untied me,
hurts me and hugs me, I removed
I retaliates.

My voice is my voice but your voice, very distant
words I do not understand a deep echo

invades what was that love is not love, but pain,
soaked bed, you face in the pillow,
my laughter, your laughter, my tears.

And you is not you, but a murky picture without your light, butterflies feed
depleting
waiting for a new love that is not me, I am you. -------------



0 comments:

Post a Comment