Continuing the previous post, that of sponsored words, is that the day Paper that it was [not only Spain, as he supposed, but an international one, as you corrected me several friends] the Writers' School Madrid organized a competition of micro-based sponsored words.
For many, many years, not trying to do a story. Is that I suck for that of invention. And I still am, but before it was apparent to the first, or how to hide and so I quit. If he was thinking about becoming a social science, why walk literary failure as well.
was best for everyone, no regrets. Literature never really fascinated me and for my life. I am passionate as spectator, as readers, but as creator is not.
Once ("1994-1995?), Someone [the teacher Jaime] offered me a scholarship that gave him to study at the Sogem (General Society of Writers in Mexico .) Not accepted because it would have been a waste. Someone else took it, as I recall, with more talent and passion for the arts than I am.
Anyway, the day that the book, in the words paginita sponsored the contest invited to try. And I tried. More to the conditions established than anything else. The rules were, basically, use at least one of 10 sponsored words, the story should not have more than 600 characters and the deadline for receipt of proposals expired at 23 pm that same day [when Spain].
I read these minibuses of miniconcurso, Mexico, at about 14-15 hours from Mexico City. And not wanting I gave him a new view to the 10 little words, I read what their "sponsors" had written about them, and the significance that gave the Royal Academy of Language, Word opened a sheet and started writing to see what out.
About 40 minutes later, about 16 hours, I completed a textit [remember the word "text", said René Avilés Fabila were those things that one writes and it is not clear to what things are good: half fairy, half prose poem, chronic middle, middle ... are nothing more decently readable and is better called "text"].
The text I wrote, based on the role of "counting words" in Word, I had exactly 600 characters. Paginita returned to the contest, I filled my data (name and email) and I copied and pasted my story in the message box, only that it was cut before the end automatically as the form instruction was scheduled to receive no more than character set.
returned to Word and returned to tell. It said "600 characters no spaces "I then saw that there was another option, the" count characters with spaces ", the selection and I realized that my little story really was 700 characters.
I was going to leave alone, but what the hell he was gone with my minihistory wearing strange words. My story had to be 700 characters of 600 at any cost. And prontito, because in one of these I closed the contest by the time difference.
At the end of the extension was due more or less with respect to the original text. I tried again to send him and sent him. It was 16 hours, maybe minutes. Now we had to investigate why the time difference, just to know. When I found out I knew that if the City is the 16 hours in Madrid are 23. Bone I could hardly send my story. And maybe even arrived late, but too bad.
The winner will be announced on Monday 7 May and the prize is something like a scholarship to study a short course here at the School of Writers in Madrid. Obviously, I do not win, nor was my intention at any time, because Madrid input away and I have to finish before he had fled and those things of the narrative.
Now I transcribe here. For several reasons:
1 .- I do not like writing just pa 'mi;
2 .- This blog is about that, to put my "texts";
my 3 .- latest literary attempt, after several years [and no I will try again in as many];
4 .- I wrote this quickly, as not wanting;
5 .- is a tribute four of the little words that most people voted: commotion, gaznápiro, porch and listen;
6 .- I would like to help me decide which of the two versions [of 700 or the 600-character] is better [ya, ya, I mean less worse]
These are the two versions of the short story, first cut (pruned), then the long (without pruning):
---------
Chameleon Porteño
Bochinche The bar was an Argentine, there are those who say clubs. Iban mine cute, as Leon, skinny. But gaznápiros as Carlos, a guy chameleon someone decent. Deceived and misled people to it. Viewed from the hallway , found sitting alone. He spoke, but listened to talk. Play Leonor was what I needed and so fell. Not really cared nadita the sad stories of his life. Carlos I wanted was to undress at night. Unbutton the buttons green dress. Just listen succeeded.
Chameleon
Porteño "The Bochinche " was a bar in Buenos Aires. In the bars and discos are told there was then a bowling Buenos Aires. Iban pretty girls, like Leonor, skinny. But gaznápiros as Carlos, a kid chameleon a decent guy. Deceived and misled people to it. There, in "The Bochinche", found him sitting alone, staring from the doorway -. He spoke, but listened to talk. Play was what Eleanor had found a man and fell so easily. In fact he did not care who she was nadita or the sad stories of his life. Carlos I wanted was to undress at night. Unbutton the buttons green dress. Just listen succeeded.
Porteño "The Bochinche " was a bar in Buenos Aires. In the bars and discos are told there was then a bowling Buenos Aires. Iban pretty girls, like Leonor, skinny. But gaznápiros as Carlos, a kid chameleon a decent guy. Deceived and misled people to it. There, in "The Bochinche", found him sitting alone, staring from the doorway -. He spoke, but listened to talk. Play was what Eleanor had found a man and fell so easily. In fact he did not care who she was nadita or the sad stories of his life. Carlos I wanted was to undress at night. Unbutton the buttons green dress. Just listen succeeded.
---------------------
0 comments:
Post a Comment